The pages in this section list resources for specific languages, or specific language families. They're very roughly divided into the following categories:
- Balkan. Languages of the Balkans area of Europe (Albanian, Greek, etc)
- Celtic. Languages with direct Celtic origins (Irish, Welsh etc)
- English. Mostly aimed at TEFL/TESL resources.
- Iberian. Languages originating from the Iberian peninsula (Catalan, Spanish etc)
- Indian.Languages of the Indian subcontinent.
- Middle East. Languages of the Middle East (as seen from Western eyes) (Arabic, Hebrew etc)
- Oriental. Languages of the Far East (as seen from Western eyes) (Mandarin, Vietnamese etc)
- Scandinavian. Languages of the Scandinavian nations (Norwegian, Swedish et)
I'm not a linguist, so this is just a rough and ready categorisation. See the About page for more information on how this site is put together.